|Born Name||Jesse Labreck|
|Nick Name||Flex Labreck|
|Birth Date||January 31, 1990|
|Age||30 years old|
|Birth Place||Neperville, Illinois, USA|
|Education||University of Maine – Sports in Track and Field (class of 2013), Wheaton College – Coaching in Track and Field, Colby College|
|Profession||Gym Operator, TV Personality|
|Years Active||2016 – Present|
|Net Worth||$750,000 (2020)|
|Relationship Status||Engaged (since February 2019)|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.70 meters)|
|Weight||65 KG (145 lbs)|
|Social Media Presence||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Jesse Labreck is one of the inspiring athletes whom any obstacles are just misery that can not stop her from tapping the buzzer. She does not turn around at any point while looking for a new challenge and never giving up because she knows limits like fears are just illusions. So that’s why she always goes through it and figure out how to finish the last stumbling block.
Do you know? Labreck created history in American Ninja Warrior season 8 by qualifying as a competitive first rookie for the Las Vegas Finals. Later, she listed on the 10th place by completing the Warped Wall, Stair Hooper, and lastly, the Jumping Spider. Nevertheless, she influenced many of youngsters who are into athleticism and introduced her to the world with her attempt.
Labreck & Her Fiance, Chris DiGangi are Going to Marry in 2020!
The 30-year-old Labreck is now engaged with her longtime boyfriend, Chris DiGangi, and planning to get married soon in 2020. The couple met for the first in the season eight of American Ninja Warrior in 2016. After competing on the game show, they became romantically involved in a cherishable relationship.
When the duo shared their lovely moments in their personal life, their fans asked them when they will be getting married or planning for a commitment? They gave their answer to their fans’ curious questions by uploading a picture of their engagement time via Instagram on 26th February 2019. At that time, they captured a couple of photos with the help of Times Stop Photography, and Chris surprisingly popped the question with a marriage proposal. Nonetheless, Jesse did not spend time in thinking and accepted his proposal.
After becoming engaged, the pair are spending quality time while traveling to new and exotic destinations. At the mid of January 2020, Labreck and her fiance went to Navy Pier, a tourist attraction in Chicago, Illinois. Likewise, they also traveled to Las Vegas, Nevada, for summer vacation and captured some beautiful pictures of them.
How Much is Jesse’s Net Worth in 2020? Know Her Earnings from American Ninja Warriors
Jesse Labreck made her debut from American Ninja Warrior season 8 in 2016, where she placed in the 3rd position. As a result, she received a $85,000 prize money as a 2nd runner-up in the contest. Moreover, she competed in the 9th, 10th, and 11th season of American Ninja Warrior so that she probably received a fruitful paycheck from her participation on the game show.
Labreck is now running an action-athletic gym, Ultimate Ninjas Naperville in Naperville, Illinois, where she gives fitness and health lessons for children and adults as a gym operator. She annually receives a total salary of $40,418, comparable to a gym operator in the US. Currently, she maintains a net worth of $750,000 in 2020.
Take a Look at Jesse Labreck’s Exclusive Interview on her American Ninja Warrior Season 9 journey!
As a fine and fitness athlete, Labreck is working on endorsement deals with many fashionable sportswear brands as well as cosmetic products. She is reportedly promoting a patriotic, inspiring workout clothing brand, Born Primitive. Likewise, she is a healthcare advisor and provider for dietary preferences and lifestyle brand, Steady MD.
Like Jesse, her longtime beau-turned fiance, DiGangi boasts a net worth of $800,000 as of 2020. He came into attention from the season 4th of American Ninja Warrior. Furthermore, he competed in several seasons of American Ninja Warrior. Besides, he is currently working as a federal consultant for Labreck’s gym.
Possesses Two Pet Dogs, Obie & Thunder
The 5 feet 6 inches tall, Labreck has a great love for animals and advises people to keep a pet as their family member from an animal adoption center. She and her fiance, DiGangi possesses two pet dogs, including an adult Labrador Retriever breed, Obie, and an American Foxhound puppy, Thunder. Moreover, they always enjoy quality time in their Naperville, Illinois-based home with their pets.
What’s more to this? A Labrador Retriever dog breed’s price ranges from a lower hand of $800 to a higher hand of $1,200 or more. But, it can be easily found at an average cost for $1,050 with a superior pedigree from a good breeder. Similarly, an American Foxhound dog breeds’ price varies from $600 to $1,000.
Some Amusing Facts about Jesse Labreck, You Need to Know
- Jesse Labreck is a native of Naperville, Illinois.
- Labreck enrolled at the University of Maine with a sports scholarship from high school and became a star in the athletic field and track. He also won three NCAA championships, twelve individual America East titles, ECAC heptathlon title, American East crown, and All American honors.
- Labreck worked as a gig coach for track and field sports at Wheaton College with Dave Cusano, who coached her while she was in university. She later served at Colby College in Waterville, Maine, for a brief time.
- She took care of a young child, Emeline Anne Sterpe, who is suffering from a disease, cerebral palsy disorder. Moreover, she and her fiance, Chris are still visiting her every month.
- During the Super Salmon Ladder competition, she completed 19 rungs out of 35 and climbed 17 feet twisted wall at the Mega Wall competition.
- While competing in American Ninja Warrior season 11, her record race with the collaboration of two teams resulted in 10 – 0.
- She is a notable member of The Fantastic Four alongside Michelle Warnky, Rachael Goldstein, and Allyssa Beird. The girl group succeed to qualified for American Ninja Warrior 8 final in Philadelphia henceforth.
- In the American Ninja Warrior (ANW), she was the last female competitor standing until she failed the eight and final obstacle, Twist & Fly.