|Born Name||Jonathan Laurence Steinberg|
|Birth Date||November 7, 1965|
|Age||54 years old|
|Education||Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania|
|Parents||Saul Steinberg, Barbara Herzog|
|Siblings||Laura Steinberg, Nicholas Steinberg, Rayne Steinberg, Julian Steinberg, Holden Steinberg|
|Net Worth||$55.5 Million (2020)|
|Spouse||Maria Bartiromo (M. 1999)|
American businessman, Jonathan Steinberg always follows his principles to get success with a considerable profit by first exchanging and then trading funds for stock exchange. He started living his dream by not just thinking about it because some great business tycoons once said that success would come if we can pursue it or we imagine with a deadline.
As a investment fundraiser as well as banker, Steinberg has been trying to make his/her customers happy with his funds trading, which is the most significant learning for him. He is compatible with standing for himself because he believes in hard work and works in-group rather than alone. So, what is he doing nowadays? Let’s explore more about Steinberg’s personal life.
With Whom Jonathan Tied the Knot? Do You Know Who is His Wife?
New York City, New York-based financier, Steinberg is a married man. He tied the knot with CNBC political commentator, Maria Bartiromo on 13th June 1999 at a lavish residence of Jonathan’s father in Quogue, New York. More to this, Rabbi, Peter J. Rubinstein performed their wedding ceremony in the Jewish faith.
Following the couple’s nuptial, they are having a good time together while going on vacation. The two also went hiking at the Grand Canyon National Park in Arizona in 2014. Apart from all of this, their fans want to know whether they are planning to have children or not? In an interview with the New York Times, Jonathan said that he and his wife are both workaholics and do not think about family planning in May 2015.
Before the marriage, Jonathan’s wife, Maria faced rumors of dating her fellow Citigroup board member, Todd S. Thompson in 2013. The rumors of an alleged affair with Bartiromo led Todd’s spouse, Melissa file for divorce due to his infidelity. But, they both proclaimed that they are not in relationship during a commercial event in Asia.
How Much is Steinberg’s Net Worth in 2020?
Jonathan Steinberg reportedly has a net worth of $55.5 Million as of 2020. As the CEO of a multinational firm, WisdomTree Asset Management since 1998, he maintains $40.9 Million shares in his $60 Billion investment and trading-exchange of funds. So, he earns $15 Million as an annual salary from his stock fares. Before establishing his financial company, he had $3 Million of fortune with stocks of $60 Billion from his father, Saul’s shares.
Like Steinberg, his wife, Maria is a prominent commentator for Fox News, which gives her a yearly salary of $10 Million. Before joining Fox News Channel, she collaborated with the global leading financial and business news channel, CNBC News with a per annul remuneration of $6 Million. Henceforth, her total net worth is $50 Million.
Owned a Lavish Beach House near Suffolk County
The 54-year-old entrepreneur, Steinberg purchased a $2.3 Million beach home near Suffolk County in Westhampton, New York. They sometimes visit their accommodation for spending quality time. Other than that, the couple relaxes on their weekends after a long drive on a bike. Their home consists of four bedrooms, four full and one-half bathrooms on 3,523 square feet.
What’s more to this? Jonathan and his wife live a luxurious lifestyle in his lavish apartment at East 62nd Street in New York City, New York. The duo bought the condo for $6.8 Million in August 2004. Moreover, their rooftop is based on 6,639 square feet, consisting of five bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms, and a family guest room.
Possesses a Maltipoo Dog, Dusty as Their Loving Pet
Jonathan and the recipient of two Emmy Awards, Maria has a pet dog, Dusty, which is a Maltipoo breed. The pair rescued and adopted their pet with the help of the Petco Foundation. Moreover, Bartiromo wished their pet dog Dusty on the National Rescue Dog Day by posting it via Instagram on 20th May 2020.
On the other hand, the price for a Maltipoo dog breed varies from the lower percentile of $400 to the higher percentile of $2,000. But, it is available at an average price for $1,450 in every local pet shops. Just in a similar case, Maltipoo puppies can cost upto $700 – $800 from a good breeder with a special pedigree.
A Glance of Jonathan Steinberg’s Facts
- Jonathan Steinberg is now 54 years old and always celebrates his birthday on the 13th day of June.
- Steinberg is the oldest child of late, Barbara Herzog and Saul Steinberg, one of the first founders of Reliance Insurance Company.
- Steinberg grew up in Jewish faith.
- His beloved dad, Saul married three times. He welcomed three children, including Jonathan, Laura Tisch Broumand, and Nicholas Steinberg. Furthermore, he became Julian’s father from his second marriage and two kids, Rayne and Holden Steinberg, from his third marital affair.
- At the age of 13, Steinberg caught a financial burglar on Wall Street and invested his money, which he gets from a bar mitzvah, a Jewish coming of age ritual for boys.
- He is an alumnus of The Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Before his business success, he worked as an analyst for the Mergers and Acquisitions Department at Bar, Steams and Co. Inc., from 1986 to 1988.
- His notable books are Fountain Pens, Midas Investing, Bismarck: A life, The Deutsche Bank, it’s gold transactions during World Word II, All or Nothing and Tirpitz & the birth of the German battle fleet.