|Born Name||Kevin Hanchard|
|Birth Date||July 4, 1974|
|Age||46 years old|
|Birth Place||Toronto, Ontario, USA|
|Education||University of Windsor – Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Acting|
|Years Active||1998 – Present|
|Net Worth||$1 Million (2020)|
|Children||4 including One Daughter & Three Sons|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m)|
|Social Media Presence||Instagram, Twitter|
Canadian actor, Kevin Hanchard looks for new challenges in life because it gives him the secret of happiness. He even compares his imperfections, making the best out of every day, measuring the length of his satisfaction with success. So that’s why, he is now trying to dedicate his passion for acting in the big screens as a television and stage actor.
Do you know why people call Hanchard, “a veteran actor”? Well, he showed the world what the real theatre acting among other performers is. He renowned himself as “one of the country’s best Broadway artists,” because of his endeavor for the arts of acting. His perseverance for leading the meaning of humanity reflects in his portrayals, and the full hallmark fulfills his filmography career till now.
How Is Kevin & Christine Hanchard’s Conjugal Life Going?
Canadian Screen Award-winning actor, Hanchard is committed to a beautiful conjugal relationship with Christine Hanchard, a household entrepreneur. The pair later walked down the aisle in a private marital, inviting their beloved ones.
The couple is avid travelers and loves to go on vacation during their spare time. On 30th May 2018, the pair posted a picture on Twitter, while spending quality time with their family at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
More to that, the duo posted several pictures of their family and friends via Instagram while celebrating New Year 2020 on the 1st of January. So, they reside in Toronto, Ontario, with their four children, including one daughter and three sons.
What is Hanchard’s Net Worth?
Kevin Hanchard has a net worth of $1 Million as of 2020. He earns a fruitful income through his professional works. Likewise, a Canadian actor/actress earns $60,753 as an annual average salary. So, his per year remuneration might be listed on the same range.
On the other side, Kevin’s wife, Christine also grasps a handsome profit from her household entrepreneurship. Currently, she maintains a net worth of $500 Thousand. If Kevin and his marital partner’s net value is, Christine is combined, then it evaluates a total fortune of $1.5 Million.
Featured in Several Hit Films
Toronto-based actor, Hanchard made her debut appearance as Baffled Cop in John Singleton’s action film, Four Brothers, alongside Mark Wahlberg in 2005. Furthermore, the film became successful on the box office with a total of $92.5 Million with a budget of $30 Million.
Check Out the Exclusive Interview with Kevin Hanchard on BBC America!
Kevin then portrayed Woodley’s role in the musical drama movie, Take the Lead that grossed $34.7 Million in North America and $31 Million in other areas for a total collection of $66 Million against a budget of $30 Million. Besides, his other hit film credits are Suicide Squad, Wish Upon, etc.
Portrays Joe Donovan in Hudson & Rex
The 5 feet 10 inches tall, Kevin is currently starring in the mysterious crime drama series, Hudson & Rex, alongside John Reardon, Mayko Ngyuyen, and Justin Kelly, among others since 2019. Moreover, he plays the role of superintendent, Joe Donovan, who helps detective Charlie Hudson and his highly trained officer dog, Rex to solve unsolved cases.
After Kevin arrived on the show, the show’s popularity touched the sky with mixed critic reviews. It also grasped 6.7 out of 10 stars from overall 626 viewers. Similarly, Hanchard also appeared as a detective, Art Bell in the sci-fi action drama series, Orphan Black, from 2013 to 2017. Also, his other notable television appearances are in The Expanse, Atomic Puppet, and Rogue.
Amazing Facts about Kevin Hanchard, You Need to Know!
- Kevin Hanchard’s birthday comes on the 4th day of July every year, which he cherishes with his family members and close friends. Moreover, he is now 46 years old as per his birth year, 1974.
- Kevin is a native of Toronto, Ontario. Henceforth, he is lives in his hometown, Toronto, with his wife and other family members.
- Hanchard is half-African and half-Canadian because his parents came from different heritage.
- Hanchard is an alumnus of the University of Windsor based in Windsor, Ontario. Moreover, he holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Acting degree.
- His portrayal of Booth in the 2011 play, TopDog/Underdog, received acclaim with two Dora Mavor Moore award nominations. Also, he garnered the honor for his outstanding theatre performance at The Shaw and Stratford Festivals.
- He became the recipient of the Canadian Screen Award for his supporting role in the drama series, Orphan Black, in 2013. Furthermore, he earned recognition for ACTRA Toronto Award and a Canadian Screen Award again in 2014.
- During his high school days, he competed and won a local theatre competition and received a Medal of Honor Rag.
- He portrayed the character of Martin Luther King in the Broadway play, The Mountaintop, at the Shaw Festival in 2014.