|Born Name||Lisa Cadette|
|Age||53 years old|
|Birth Place||New York City, New York, USA|
|Education||Trinity College – Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Biology with Minor in Genetics (1983-1987)|
|Parents||Joan B. Cadette & Walter M. Cadette|
|Profession||Real Estate Broker|
|Net Worth||$4 Million (2020)|
|Spouse||Jim Cramer (m. 2015)|
|Children||5 – Charlotte Cramer, Will Cramer, Grace Detwiler (biological daughter; b. 2011 – d. 2013), Cece Cramer (Step Daughter), Emma Cramer (Step Daughter)|
|Current Place of Residence||Greater New York City Area, New York|
American real estate agent, Lisa Cadette Detwiler finds home is where the heart feels relief and comfort. She is trying to create a relaxed lifestyle for the people who dream of living in their dream house with all kinds of easy things. She is not just giving all of her dedication to one’s heart satisfaction for buying a sweet home.
Detwiler has been working closely with her customers to know what their wants and desires. She has one kind of specialty to see people’s point of view while expressing their decisions. As a property dealer, she knows how to impact the buyer’s demand to reach the final consideration on buying a real estate property. Meanwhile, people are curious to know what is she doing nowadays? So, let’s explore Detwiler’s personal life.
When Lisa First Met Her Husband, Jim Cramer?
Corcoran sales associate, Lisa met her perfect match, Jim Cramer, a TV personality for the first time at a Manhattan-based bar in January 2006, set by a mutual friend. Before their first interaction, she refused her idea of him because he is an on-air new personality and later became interested in conversation with him.
When the duo talked about their past at their first meeting, including their separation with former spouses and taking custody of their children, they became familiar. They then started emailing each other on a daily basis, and one day, Cramer sent a message that stole Lisa’s heart forever.
A few weeks later, the two again went on a second date, where they both expressed their feelings and became involved in a serious relationship for many years. After dating for many years, Cramer decided to propose Lisa for marriage and surprised her with a precious ring of engagement. They further got engaged when she accepted his proposal, by saying “yes!”
Married in a Low-Key Ceremony at a Brooklyn Event Space
The 54-year-old Lisa and her longtime beau-turned fiance, Cramer walked down the aisle at the Liberty Warehouse in Brooklyn Heights, New York City, New York, on 18th April 2015. More to this, their dearest friend and archaeologist, Aran Yardeni, traditionally officiated their wedding ceremony in the presence of their family members, blood relatives, and close friends.
At the time of nuptial, Lisa was 49, and Cramer was 60 years old, but they still amazed the whole media by walking under the chapel. The bride wore a beautiful red rose wedding dress withholding a white flower bookey. Meanwhile, the groom donned in a slim-fit black tuxedo, tied up with a black bow tie and a red handkerchief on his left pocket.
Since the memorable day of the couple’s life, they have been together in marriage for a half-decade and share their company as best friends for their whole life. On 8th June 2016, they celebrated the National Best Friends Day. Furthermore, they cherished their 5th wedding anniversary on the 18th day of April in 2020.
Cadette is Playing a Vital Role as a Loving Mother for Four Children
New York-based realtor, Detwiler welcomed three children, including two daughters, Charlotte Cramer, Grace Detwiler (born in 2011), and one son, Will Cramer, from her previous marriage, which ended traumatically with divorce. Sadly, one of her daughters, Grace died at the age of 2 after battling from cardiomyopathy, which affects heart muscle with chronic disease in 2013.
After her child’s death, Lisa is taking care of her other biological children, Charlotte, and Will. Also, she has two step-children, two daughters, Cece Cramer and Emma Cramer, from her husband, Jim’s previous marital relationship with Karen Backfisch. As a responsible mother for her kids, she manages some quality time to nurture them in her guidance while she was not at work. Moreover, the Detwiler-Cramer family currently resides in the greater New York City metropolitan area.
Detwiler’s Total Salary from Real Estate Business & Net Worth in 2020
Three times NRT’s Sales Associate Nationwide Award winner, Lisa boasts a net worth of $4 Million as of 2020. She is currently working as a sales associate for New York’s real estate brokerage, The Corcoran Group, since 2005. Her annual salary might be comparable to a Corcoran sales associate’s average yearly salary, which is $68,140.
Detwiler’s beloved husband, Cramer is hosting a CNBC-affiliated finance news program, Mad Money. Moreover, he is a best-selling author, who wrote many notable novels like Confessions of a Street Addict, and You Got Screwed! Why Wall Street Tanked and How You Can Prosper. So, he boasts lucrative earnings from his book sales as well as his news hosting. Reportedly, his total net worth is $100 Million in 2020.
NYC Marathon Medal holder, Detwiler is currently living in her Summit, New Jersey-based house that her husband, Cramer bought for $2.5 Million. Likewise, their lavish accommodation consists of five bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, a big guest hall, and a beautiful garden on the backyard. She also owned two high habitations in Quogue and Long Island of New York.
Trivia – Lisa Cadette Detwiler
- Lisa Cadette Detwiler grew up in New York City, New York.
- Lisa’s father, Walter M. Cadette is a former economist for J.P. Morgan firm based in Manhattan, NY. Meanwhile, her mother, Joan B. Cadette, further, worked as a tutor of English at Dominican Commercial High School, located in Jamaica, Queens.
- She graduated from Trinity College with a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Biology with a major in Genetics in the class of 1987.
- For overall 15 years, she has been working in the real estate field.
- Before joining Corcoran real estate firm, she worked for various pharmaceutical companies related to dermatology as a sales and marketing associate in Queens village of New York State.
- She also served as a general manager at an Italian restaurant, The Longshoreman, in Brooklyn Heights.
- In 2012, she created many records in real estate business, including the most expensive house sales in Brooklyn Heights and Cobble Hill, 18-feet long house sales at the highest price in Brooklyn Heights, and most significant sales of carriage home in the neighborhood of New York City.
- She earned various skills of the physician, sales forecaster, project manager, and public relations handler while working in New York City.
- As an avid animal lover, she possesses two pet dogs, Bug and Everest.
- Detwiler also participates in voluntary work for the Board of the Brooklyn Historical Society, the Brooklyn Kinder Society.
- Detwiler is raising funds for charitable non-profit organizations situated in Brooklyn heights and Quogue, New York.
- Her interests are in gardening, boating, doing physical exercise, and going for Sunbath at New York-based beaches.