|Born Name||William Sonbuchner|
|Nick Name||Sonny Side, Will Sonbuchner|
|Birth Date||August 22, 1984|
|Age||36 years old|
|Birth Place||Brainerd, Minnesota, USA|
|Profession||Food Expert, Director, Producer, YouTuber|
|Years Active||2012 – Present|
|Net Worth||$4.5 Million (2020)|
|Social Media Presence||Instagram, YouTube, Facebook|
|Current Place of Residence||Vietnam|
American food influencer, Sonny Side might have the most amazing job in the world, given he travels to taste and relish varieties of culinary dishes around the globe. In his own way, he is keen on promoting unique foods and travel diaries of diverse places.
The Brainerd, Minnesota native seems to be enjoying his work immensely. Through his Youtube, Sonny is aiming to introduce the best food to people around the globe. So, that’s why he is on a mission to hunt down the delicious and indispensable cookery ingredients & dishes the world has to offer.
Is the “Food Blogger” Sonny Married?
Best Ever Food Review Show host, Sonny is not married currently and lives a single life. His quest has always been to track down the world’s most unique food. Furthermore, the 36-year-old enjoys the greatness of beauty in different kinds of dishes.
Sonny is fond of traveling new and exotic places while searching for food items to introduce it in his food and traveling show. But one day, he will probably find a partner with whom he can share his taste of food in different ways.
Sonny Side’s Total Fortune – $4.5 Million
Sonny Side is earning a handsome earning as a professional food influencer. Likewise, an American food influencer makes an average yearly income of $150,000. This might be similar to Sonny’s annual earnings from his traveling and searching food review works. Currently, he maintains a whopping net worth of $4.5 Million in 2020.
Take a look at Sonny Side’s interview!
What’s more to this? Sonny is grasping a fruitful sum of earning from his popular YouTube channel, Best Ever Food Review Show, which has 6.33 million subscribers and total views upto 1.1 billion. His monthly earnings are estimated from $11.4 Thousand to $181.8 Thousand, and his yearly income ranges from $136.3 Thousand up to $2.2 Million.
Sonny’s Filmography Work before Food Destination
Before starting food vlogging, Sonny began his career in entertainment. There, he initially served as, Foley, in the thriller drama horror movie, Fear Eats the Seoul in 2011. The current Vietnam-resident has also directed a short film, Spyz which starred Kahlid Elijah Tapia in the same year.
Sonny directed a comedy television series, Roommates, in 2011, where he worked with Miles Meili and Kahlid Elijah Tapia. He also directed and produced several short films like Man vs. Internet, Amiss, and various others. Currently, he works as a director and producer for his film production, Sonny Side Films, based in Vietnam and South Korea.
Sonny Side: Trivia
- Sonny’s real name is Will Sonbuchner. The reason why he kept his birth name secret is that Sonny Side suits his character and the work he does.
- His birthday comes on the 22nd day of August every year as per his birth date, 1984.
- When Sonny was a child, he developed a keen interest in filmmaking, and now, he is working as a professional videographer and editor.
- Sonny Side learned audio production when he was 20 and then started working as a disk jockey in the broadcasting field.
- When he arrived in Korea, he developed a passion for filmmaking and produced many music videos and short web series.
- He also got an opportunity to work as a full-time video producer while exploring Vietnam.
- The 6 ft. 3 inches tall spent ten years traveling in different places in Asia.
- As a food influencer, he took a challenge of eating stinky tofu in Taiwan, which Andrew Zimmern, an American chef, and former food influencer, who made it in 2007.